Business Development/Sales Representative
Tire Intelligence L.L.C, has an immediate opening for an entry level Business Development/Sales Representative at our headquarters located in Charlotte, NC. If you are a passionate sales professional, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a small and growing company in an exciting marketplace. Tire Intelligence offers a competitive base salary, bonus pay, and excellent benefits.
You will be primarily responsible for generating revenue and growth by selling marketing analytical services to Tire Dealers, Tire Distributors and other industries seeking marking analytics in the tire industry. You will be required to use a consultative sales approach with emphasis on the benefits of marketing intelligence to improve business processes. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with the existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, key needs, and selling new products and services provided by Tire Intelligence.
- Generate and execute sales plans to sell marketing intelligence services and products to Tire Dealers, Tire Distributors and other industries seeking this information.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand their business needs and sell services provided by Tire Intelligence that will improve their current processes.
- Develop strong customer relationships with key stakeholders.
- Actively sell and support services using direct (face to face), telephone and virtual meetings.
- Requires some travel (25%).
- Bachelor's Degree in business, technical or a related field.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Strong and convincing sales skills.
- Strong presentation and conversation skills.
- Ability to work independently given appropriate direction.
- Strong command of computer applications including email and MS Office.
- Sales and/or Business Development experience using a consultative selling approach with proven results.
- 1+ year of experience in the automotive and/or tire industry.
- Experience with data analytics and retail pricing data analysis.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Experience using Mac OS and applications